16. You talk about Sblomie around random peeps and when they ask you what that is you tell them it is a PERSON and he is your UNCLE!
17. You tell your church youth group how you once started a popcorn fight and go into great detail about it. (that was so much fun Arwen!)
18. You tell your younger brothers to behave or you'll send the Tie-Fondler after them.
19. You squeal every time you see a pengiun of some kind.
20. You whack people with inflatable objects.
21. When you see a table cloth you wonder if Orla has a shirt made out of it.
Then, shalt thou count to three. No more. No less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then, lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe.
tee hee I do all of those and a lot of the others...
36. You scream 'I LOST MY SCHTICK!!!' in the middle of class
37. You go around asking people if they have seen your shctick anywhere.
39. During class you have a debate on which of the movies is your favourite, what you liked about them, what you didnt like, what really happened to your schtick, and how bad Aunt Orlanda's shirts are.
49. Huzzah and Spiffy actually have replaced the words y..a..y and C.ool in your everyday vocabulary!
50. You've tried to talk some of your friends into joining Rivendell but they seem scared....
51. You went out and bought a inflated squeaky hammer and put "Rivendell" on it in really big letters and you use it whenever someone is being stupid or annoying.
52. You've tried too many times to count to make your eyes do this >>> But you only seem to get headaches.
53. You've convinced the lead guitar player at your church that ties just bring bad things, like tie fondlers, and he has stopped wearing them all together. (true story there)
54. Anytime you write an email you have to erase the end because you signed it with your Rivendell alias.
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun! ;D
Illuminated objects are objects, which are capable of reflecting light to our eyes. The sun is an example of a luminous object, while the moon is an illuminated object. We are incapable of generating our own light but there is illumination...